Our Hospital: Mission & Vision
Mission & Vision
Committed to Caring
Mildura Base Hospital: working with the community to achieve the best health outcomes.
Mildura Base Hospital embraces the following values in its day-to-day operations.
- We value integrity, credibility and respect for the individual.
- We encourage our patients to be involved in, and share responsibility for their health outcomes.
- We strive to be responsive to patient needs and to advocate on behalf of our patients if required.
- We believe that success is based on the recognition that our staff are our greatest asset and we encourage them to grow and to enjoy their work.
- We take pride in our work and actively seek new ways of doing things better.
- We encourage a culture of team work and mutual responsibility in the workplace.
- We encourage involvement in, and support of, a range of community development activities.
- We believe that it is only through dynamic consultation with our community that we will be able to provide appropriate and responsive services.
- We manage our hospital within a culture of honesty, integrity, accountability and transparency.
- We believe that cost effective service delivery will ensure long term sustainability.
- We value sound governance principles.