Mildura Base Hospital is currently offering a telehealth option for some outpatient clinics.
Some of the Outpatient Clinics currently offering telehealth appointments are:
- Cancer Services
- Mental Health Services
- Paediatric Services
And some Telehealth services via other hospitals include
- Infectious Diseases
- Diabetes Education
As time goes on, this list will continue to grow.
Please speak with your Specialist/Care Provider to see if Telehealth will be right for you and your needs.
Important Tips for your telehealth appointment
- A quiet, private room is best. For your privacy, we recommend that you do not access telehealth in public areas such as a cafe or use unsecured wi-fi
- Make sure that you are well-lit, but avoid sitting directly beneath the light source if possible
- Always complete a test call to make sure your equipment works
- Dress as you would when attending a face-to-face consultation
- Have a pen and paper available in case you need to write anything down during your appointment
Frequently asked questions
You may have some questions about telehealth, how it works, and what you need to do. Find answers >>
Setup & troubleshooting
Check whether you have the correct equipment for telehealth, and find solutions to common issues. Find out more >>
Have some feedback for us? Use our feedback process to let us know.
In the case of an emergency, call 000